Welcome to Math 2033!
Math 2033: Fall 2012
This is the Wiki: The heart, soul and archive of the grand 2033 conspiracy. This is your site; it's all up for grabs!
All your projects should be recorded and detailed here: in photographs, film, text or 3D. As the archive of the course, there is a lot here already to discover and enjoy!
Members of the class can make multiple contributions that include:
- Organizing: Finding ways of linking material to this page and to other pages.
- Rewriting: Making things easier to understand, improving grammar and revising spelling.
- Referencing: Putting in links to other web sites dealing with similar material and giving sources for the claims and ideas.
- Helping: Putting up guides to help other people use the Wiki.
Take a look at some of the work of previous students, especially the Model Pages:
- Some Projects from the Spring 2012 Semester
- Some Projects from the Fall 2011 Semester
- Some Projects from the Spring 2011 Semester
- Some Projects from the Fall 2010 Semester
These are a few links you guys may find useful:
- First off, here's a link to most of the content on the site!
- Some Tips for Newcomers!
- There are a lot of useful resources that you guys can use to start the adventure that is Math 2033!
- Here's some information on Getting Started on the Wiki, and a Wiki How-To.
- You may want to contact your professors or reread the syllabus.
- How to create a link
- Click Here For More Help With Editing A Wiki!
- And check out your professor! Click here for one of Dr. Harriss' Websites.